What a surprise to find out my little blog has been nominated for an award. The Liebster award – nominated by seekingsomepeace.wordpress.com. Thank you my dear for the sweet nomination.
The purpose of this award is to encourage writers of new blogs and explore more of this world of blogging.
The rules of the Award are as follows:
1. Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
So to answer the questions http://seekingsomepeace.wordpress.com asked me…
What’s the story behind the name of your blog?
The story behind the name of my blog…was looking for a name that would capture where I am in life. Who doesn’t, as a grown woman, wish they could escape from it all at times? Hence the Escape from Womanhood bit. Seattle silly sweetheart – honestly – was looking for a name that would be far removed from anything I’d normally pick. That way I’d stay anonymous.
If there was one mythical or fictional creature you’d get to keep as a pet, what would it be?
A dragon. Would love a dragon. To fly with, to snuggle and protected with (do dragons snuggle??). And just think – someone pisses you off – you can threaten their demise with a cool fire trick!
Tell us your quote of the day?
You cannot soar with eagles when surrounded by turkeys
What’s your biggest dream?
To reach a state of contentment with myself and the world I’ve built around me
What’s your biggest fear?
Losing the ones I love. Whether thru them walking away, or getting sick or dying. Let’s just say I have a few abandonment issues.
Who is your favorite person in the world?
Wow tough question – as essentially you’re asking me to play favorites with the folks I care about. Favorite person… My nana. She is amazing. Full of this calm grace. She could fit in at a pub with the boys or chatting with the queen. Intelligent, strong, sweet, passionate… never afraid to take a chance. She’s the one who taught me that nothing is impossible. NOTHING.
If you get the chance to be a part of a different culture, which one it would be?
Any that isn’t my own. I’m fascinated by other cultures. Asian ones specifically – but anything that isn’t your standard American culture… i’m down to immerse myself in.
If you were given the chance to travel the world, but not see or contact any family or friends during the trip. Would you go?
Hell yea! 🙂 I’d talk to them all when I got home, no big deal.
You have a magical ability or a super power, what is it and why?
Mind control. 🙂 Although the trouble i’d get into would be immense. 🙂
You are writing your life story, what’s the first line?
If all the world is a stage… what kind of fucked up ghetto theatre is this I am in?
Bloggers I am nominating are:
My questions for my fellow bloggers:
1. What is your hope for your blog?
2. What made you start writing, what kicked it all off?
3. Do you share your blog with family and friends or do you keep yourself anonymous?
4. What was your favorite cartoon growing up as a kid?
5. If you could choose a super power to have, what would it be and why?
6. If your life was a story, what genre of story would it be (horror, sci-fi, comedy, tragedy..etc)
7. What are the 10 things you wouldn’t want to be without (not air or water or food)
8. Who is your hero and why?
9. What’s your biggest dream?
10. What’s your worst fear?